November 13, 2009

wow...

Unofficially finished year ten today....
Don't really know how I feel about it...
I kinda really don't want to leave; but I don't want to stay either...

Things I'll Miss:
  • Teachers
  • Miss Botham
  • Mr Goodwin
  • Miss Wall
  • Mrs Meredith
  • Our Table
  • Mrs Mahony
  • Mrs Kijko
  • Mr Mills
  • The School Itself
  • 119
  • The Choir Room
  • Vocal Group
  • A Capella Group
  • Our English Class
  • Walking From My Locker After School
  • Spontaneous Singalongs
  • (Most Of) Our Group
  • Our Year Dynamics
  • Just School Life in General....
Random Cool Stuff That Happened:
  • Mrs Mahony bought us cake
  • Ate lunch at the cafe with the teachers
  • Helped out in the food tech cafe
  • A Capella Group
  • Our music party
  • Made slime in science

I'm really gunna miss All Saints College, St Joseph's Campus, Lochinvar...

No comments:

Post a Comment