November 5, 2009

Fuck Off! Fuck Off! Fuck Off! I Hate You!

OK.. things were starting to get back on track....

I finally booked my L's test, I've almost got most of the stuff I need for formal, I finally took steps to fix a longlived wrong, I did well enough in my exams and I'm fairly confident about school certificate... it just couldn't last...

ALL I wanted was to have a heap of people over for my formal after party; I wanted it to be a nice night where people can talk and remember and dance and have fun.....

So naturally somebody had to come along and ruin it. Out of (highly hypocrytical) spite.

Might I add how very much HATE this person.... oh so much...

JUST LET ME HAVE MY NIGHT!!!

xoxo
~ Aly

1 comment:

  1. So, what happened exactly??
    I know I could just ask you over msn but comment just seem so exclusive :)
    night dear

    ReplyDelete