November 6, 2009

Late Night Ramblings: Part #2

ok... i am usually quite good at being self critical but honestly... WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO WRONG?!
I mean it. I try so hard to be fair to people. To be kind where I can. To help people who need it. To be there for them and to not be a burden... BUT IT DOESNT WORK!
I just wish I could understand what I'm meant to do! I honestly give everyone I can a chance an yet people find it so easy to hate me!
I'm the first to admit that I bitch. Everyone does. I do it to vent because I'm non-confrontationalist... but I never set out to cause harm!
I tried playing politics and got it thrown in my face, I tried to be honest: it fell apart and when I tried to just do what I want it starts more trouble than there was originally!!!
I just don't understand what else I'm meant to do?!?
I listen, I advise if I can, I surrender when necessary. I put other people first, even if they don't know it, I watch other people live my dreams while I watch on in silence and I try not to bother people too much with my problems...

where do I go wrong?!

No comments:

Post a Comment