May 1, 2009

GROOVINTHEMOO 2009!

IT WAS INSANE!


Sure, I lost my voice and now cant move but it was worth every second!


I TOUCHED A HOOD!!! They're one of my favorite bands ever and i touched MC SUFFA!


Children Collide were awesome performancewise and Little Birdy were gorgeous! [I cried during Relapse!]


It was sooo rad dancing to Art vs. Science! Flippers was INSANE!!! I got to dance with a whole heap of half naked boys.... VERY nice! ;)


De La Soul are wankers.


I'm almost ashamed to be a hoods fan after some assholes heckled through the grates.


Speaking of.... I didn't get to SEE The Grates because i had to mind my spot for hilltop - but they sounded FABULOUS! Saw Steffie's pics, Patience looks sooo cute at a cowgirl!


Living End were also good! Steffie and Aprill's dancing was rad!


Thanks Rohan and Prillz for an amazing night!


No comments:

Post a Comment