February 22, 2009

Short-Comings

How is it possible to have so many words to say and yet so few say them with?



Lets start with one word:



I want to say I'm sorry.

To my Mum, for making you cry.

To my Dad, for making you scream.

To my Brother, for being such a bitch.

To Nana Joan, for not being thin.

To John, for all the times I lie.

To Garry, for not being the girl you thought I was.

To Aaron, for using you.

To Rohan, for telling you far too much useless info.

To Kelly, for hitting you.

To Bridget, for all the times I didn't catch the bus home.

To Bree, for letting you down.

To my other Friends, for not letting you in.

To the Friends I never got to know.

To the Teachers I ignored.

To the People I judged.

To the People I annoyed.

To the People I talked about.

To the People I hurt.

To the People who Loved me.

And to the People who Didn't.

Im Sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment