June 22, 2009

BEST DAY EVER!!!

I LOVE MY PARENTS! lol.

When a certain bitch-faced bogan didn't invite me to her party, felt a little shitty...

My parents solution?
A day in Sydney complete with fashion school, shopping, lunch and chocolate dipped strawberries on Oxford Street, an arvo at the art gallery on NSW, light supper on the promenade at the Opera House, SUPRISE TICKETS TO WIL ANDERSON LIVE AT THE OPERA HOUSE (he's soooooo sexy! lol.), then the greatest pizza and gelato EVER!!! Yum!

Suck on that bitch! =P

I WIN.

In related news, all word says to party was either really dull or gross (depending on who you were) and Loui is now the talk of year 10! =P

xoxo
Aly

2 comments:

  1. Alex,

    I understand what Giv did may have hurt you, but what you don't realise is that you practically did the same to me. You didn't invite me to a couple of your parties, but I didn't complain. I saw it as YOUR party and YOUR choice, so I honestly wasn't offended by it at all.

    I know it might sound like I'm trying to throw this whole situation back at you, but I'm just trying to get you to see it from a different perspective, rather than treat it like a competition or feel terrible about being left out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to invite you to those parties, I didn't think you'd find them fun. If I had it my way my guestlists would be very different and now they will be becuase I give up on being diplomatic and trying to keep people happy.
    I wasn't hurt by Giverny's until I found out that her and Sarah purposely invited everyone we know to try and hurt me because things ends so quickly with Sarah and it messed me up that someone i concidered one of my best friend would just throw it all away when I was honest with her about her choices. Even then it only really got to me when it was all people would talk about or ask if I was going and I'd have to explain whyi wasn't...
    Looking back it was stupid trying to keep things together that clearly weren't meant to be and I feel like I've missed out on really getting close to a lot of people because of all the bullshit.

    And I really did feel bad for not inviting you.

    ReplyDelete