March 27, 2009

Retreat Revelations...

I have to admitt i was more than a little cynical about my school's year 10 retreat.

I mean really, three days with a bunch of kids i don't tak to while we learn about "jesus" doesn't sound too life changing.

I was wrong.

The transformation of the people was amazing - sworn enemies let down their barriers and talked - it was like everyone had been posessed by the ghost of John Lenon!

I personally was one of these people.

I hated someone with every ounce of my being - and then discovered today that he didn't feel the same! [Even though he had every right to be]

I hope he was telling the truth.

If he was:
It was amazing.

Maybe there is hope for this very fucked-up world after all...

"Imagine all the people, living life in pea---ea-ea-eace...."


xoxo

♥Aly

PS: Sometimes its fun to break the rules! ;)

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha, wow, i cant beleive u actually wrote a whole blog on me hahahaha :)

    i ment every word i said :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i wrote a blog about this lol.

    i write blogs about cupcakes. This is kind of a big[ish] thing. lol



    also: aww.

    ReplyDelete